& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The damn iconic looking

Re: The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2042

• crazy horse
iv checked his site many times ,i agree the mans got talent
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2054

• Maelitta
Thanks for your comment, Crazy Horse, as sometimes I wonder if my english seems so incorrect that my posts get rarely any answer except from you ! :laugh:

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2056

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
My friend (an online one) has suggested his book "Glam!" Have you read it?
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2057

• Maelitta
No I have not. To be honnest with you, if it's in english, I would not : too much of a hastle ;) (I am french, in case you would not have noticed).
But if it's a book with photos of the Glam Times, waoww ! I must have a look, it's a time I love particularly.

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2058

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Yeah, it's probably only in English, not being a classic text or anything. www.amazon.com/Glam-Eyewitness-Account-O...-Press/dp/1846091497

I am told the pictures are lovely, and include, most importantly, some nice ones of Steve. (I keep pestering my friend to scan some for me, but he doesn't have a scanner! Alas!) I love that whole time too. Which makes me sad because I think I would have fit in better then than I do now. Poo!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re: The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2059

• crazy horse
MAELITTA your english writing is perfectly understandable ,probably a lot better than you yourself think ,and certainly better than my non existent french ,ALZARIN ,i bought the GLAM book ages ago when it was first published and the photos are exellent ,and is certainly worth a read ,although the factual dialogue is information that is generally available anywhere ,there are no revelations :)
  • Page: